Wednesday, August 8, 2007

BlogWarBot

It is BlogWarBot, and it is awesome.
(I am the guest in this conversation):

BlogWarBot: I'm BlogWarBot. Are you one of
those radical feminists?
Guest: Awesome, maybe. Don't know about
radical.
BlogWarBot: Gah. Enough with the nuance
fetish!
Guest: Would you prefer my shoe fetish
instead?
BlogWarBot: You're projecting. And in denial.
And ugly.
Guest: You know, people have feelings too,
BlogWarBot.
BlogWarBot: Jesus. With all this focusing on the
side issues, no wonder the Democrats are down
two points in the polls.
Guest: Wait, you believe in Jesus? Or is it like
mechano-Jesus?
BlogWarBot: You're projecting. And in denial.
And ugly.
Guest: Oh. I think you're kind of cute.
BlogWarBot: And I suppose you know all about
being kind of cute.
Guest: I've been once or twice around the
cute block. Among others.
BlogWarBot: So if I might get us back on track
here, what in your opinion is the crucial issue
facing us today?
Guest: Healthcare, Iraq, and campaign finance
reform.
BlogWarBot: No substance. Lemme guess: you
voted for Lieberman.
Guest: No, for all the good Kerry did me. Sigh.
BlogWarBot: Yeah, well, Hitler said 'NO' too.
Guest: Fie on you and your Hitler references!
BlogWarBot: You clearly have no idea what
Godwin actually said.
Guest: Hmm... I should have said something
about Godwin... Damn...
BlogWarBot: You clearly have no idea what
Godwin actually said.
Guest: You win this round, BlogWarBot!
BlogWarBot: What the hell does that matter?
We have to elect more Democrats!
Guest: I know...


How will you fare against BlogWarBot?

No comments: